Sunday 30 March 2014

Salted Caramel Artisan Ice Cream

Phew...I just came back from an almost 12-hour problematic night job feeling physically exhausted, but since it has way past my sleeping time, my brain cannot shut down. So I fell back into doing something I enjoy and relax doing: to blog about food!

Blogging about food is definitely a no brainer to me because I don't earn from food blogging (yet). So the main reason I took so long to update is because I need to work during weekends. So I apologize if you were waiting for this!

Salted Caramel Artisan Ice Cream.


It is located just next to Udders, selling various flavors of ice cream.


Children were confused and were not sure which flavor to choose...haha...I guess the mother allowed them to pick only one.

As you can see, it was fully packed. The "noise ventilation" was bad, super noisy mainly because there were many youngsters and children.

 Toppings!!!

I was seated near the toilet, a loner seat. Even though it was a one corner, the volume of the noise was still loud.

Here it goes...I've ordered waffles with 2 scopes of ice cream, recommended by other bloggers: Salted Caramel (left) and Horlick Tim Tam ($9.10).

If you like your waffle to be super crispy, like eating biscuits, this will be the one for you (you will really hit the plate when you tried to cut it). No bready texture, just pure crusts. Very challenging to eat when I really hate to hurt my gums with hard/crispy food...The waffle itself actually did not have much taste, in fact I think it has to be eaten with ice cream because their ice cream was very sweet...or it could be the flavor that I've chosen? The Horlick Tim Tam was definitely made from Horlick because of its unique taste. I couldn't really figure out the Salted Caramel though...not sure it was salted or caramel....

Overall, I think this place is overrated but it could be a good place to gather and share the waffle at the late hours.

Oh I almost forgot, at least this place served the cutlery to my table...hehe...maybe for that, I will go back.

Address:
246F Upper Thomson Road S574370

Opening hours:
Sun - Thurs : 12noon-11pm
Eve of Public Holidays, Fri & Sat : 12noon - 2am

Next....Three Wombats!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment