Saturday 12 April 2014

Three Wombats Cafe

Bought a Groupon voucher for Three Wombats Cafe. The name of the Cafe caught my eyes and the location was quite near my place so I went ahead and try...it is at 18 Kim Keat Road, near Balestier Road. The place is kind of quiet, peaceful and humble...there are limited seats so I suggest you place a reservation first before you go.




My voucher consisted of a soup of the day, an appetizer and a main.
Soup of the day (U.P. $3.90) was Cauliflower cream..quite thick and I couldn't finish..not because it was too much..just too thick to my liking.

Hot Hot Shroom (U.P. $6.90) - buttered and juicy white button mushroom served with special wombat sauce..I stole a piece before I took this picture..be careful when you eat it hot because the juice coming squirting out may scald u! Yum...

Pasta Carbonara (U.P. $10.90) - Bacon, egg yolk and parmesan cheese in cream sauce..nice! the cream was just nice, not too creamy or watery, the spaghetti was smooth and bouncy..the bacon really added fragrant to the dish..hmm..wait..where was my egg yolk?

Beef Lasagne (U.P. $11.90) - Layers of mozzarella cheese served with handmade beefy Bolognese sauce. If you like tomato or tomato sauce, this is the dish for you...I didn't feel gluttony after taking many bites and the cafe was quite generous with the beef..

I ordered an extra dish! BerriBerri Delight ($6.90) - Wombats' must try specialty dessert pancake. Served with special berry sauce and ice cream. This is a good to have pancake..the shape was so cute!! The pancake was thin but chewy...I couldn't finish this also after the carbonara and lasagne..

I think I will go back to try other dishes because I really enjoy the service there..they were so approachable and prompt. Keep it up guys!!

So here are my views:
Ambience 2.5/5
Food 3/5
Service 3/5
Price Affordable

Check out their website: http://www.threewombatscafe.com.sg/

Have a wonderful coming Good Friday!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment