Saturday 1 March 2014

Paddington House of Pancakes

This place was recommended by a friend, attempted many times to tempt me to try it out.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I went with a supportive friend who is so nice to let me choose a dining place.

Paddington House of Pancakes at City Square, where every food has pancakes (in any form) inside. Heaven...Being inside the place already felt great. There was no loud music, no crying kids and no big groups. Great place to have a peaceful meal after a long day at work.

 This place was really pleasantly quiet, the waiters were so attentive and polite. Love their services.


 Can you find me?

 Macchiato ($4) and Sunburst ($7 - Strawberry, mango, pineapple, orange and apple).

Mexican double burger ($19). Sesame puffins with homemade double chicken patties, pineapple ring, sliced tomatoes, double grilled cheese, sliced avocado, gherkins and fries. My friend wiped out the whole plate. And of course, the puffins are pancakes!

Munich ($13). Sliced chicken in creamy mushroom sauce and grilled with mozzarella. Sinfully awesome, and it was so big! The crispy layer at the bottom was another form of pancake! I could only finish half of it..

 Finally, the "main course"...PANCAKES! Let me zoom in more to tempt you.

 Original pancake stake with butter and maple syrup ($8).

AND THIS WAS MINE! Original pancakes with grilled banana, walnuts, ice cream, caramel sauce and chocolate honeycomb butter. LOVE IT. The pancakes were so fluffy, light and it was fragrant (unlike the common pancakes elsewhere). But I couldn't finish this after my Munich! So disappointed with my stomach.

There are alot more other flavours of pancakes available. I can't wait to try it again some day....

Ambience 3/5
Food 3/5
Service 3/5
Price Affordable

Check out their cute website: http://paddingtonpancakes.com/#home

Address:
City Square Mall, #02-35/36 Singapore 208539

Next, Creamier!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wah looks really good!!!!!!!!!


    /Snake fearer

    ReplyDelete