Sunday 13 July 2014

Createaf Waffles

Had a great visit to the National Museum one Saturday morning with my buddy and then he was kind enough to allow me to try out Createaf Waffles at the Cathay. Sorry buddy this has been awhile ago but I really couldn't find time to post this until now (while waiting for the World Cup Final...hehe..).

Anyway it was a pleasant visit and simple brunch with my buddy at Createaf Waffles. The place is humbly small but there were alot of young young couples..kind of make this place sweet and relax..

This place not only have waffles and ice cream, they have their own tea which you can buy and enjoy back home..

Green Tea Honey and Rose Oolong ($4.90 each). Light teas...made us calm and take life easy for awhile..so calm, I forgot to stir my tea with honey at the bottom..

My Lovely Peach ($6.90 for half size, $9.90 for full size). I ordered full size as I was starving...the waffles were crispy and filling with bread texture...as you can see, they are very generous with the peach..love them..I ordered Vanilla ice cream and it wasn't too sweet at all, enjoyed it especially the vanilla seeds..yet I couldn't finish everything..

Banana Chocolate ($6.90 for half size, $9.90 for full size). Buddy also ordered full size and he finished everything! He ordered Rum and Raisin ice cream and it was not bad! Not too alcoholic and there were alot of banana slices...

Overall, the service at the counter was good and I did not need to self service at all...a really simple place to have a short rest and enjoy your company with good tea...

Check out their website at https://www.facebook.com/createafwaffles.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment