Sunday 27 July 2014

the dream cafe

I used to have a dream to open my own cafe..the idea used to be an internet cafe but as time goes by, we all know internet cafe does not work anymore.

Well.......

At least, there are still people proceeded with courage and opened the dream cafe which provides cozy and humble ambience..Went to Gardens by the Bay this afternoon to relax myself (didn't seem to work because of the crowd) and I yearned to go to the dream cafe after that. This was my second trip to the cafe and I wanted to try out their hot food this time. I've combined my two visits in this post...



 Good "window" seat if you like to see passers-by and the road..

 The cafe does not have alot of tables, but I'm happy with the peace and noise level there..



 Mocha. The presentation was really good, texture was thick but too sweet for me.

 Latte. Again, presentation and texture were great but too sweet for me.
 
Belgian waffle with Hazelnut ice cream and Chocolate Lava. Together with the latte, it costs $10.90. The ice cream wasn't too sweet at all, the waffle is crispy outside and chewy overall..can be quite filling...If you like bitter chocolate lava, this chocolate lava is for you. However it will be even better if the chocolate flows out of the cake when it is cut..

Lasagne with minced chicken. Together with the Mocha, it costs $11. I must say, this was quite good! The Bolognese sauce was appetizing and the layers of pasta and meat in between..heartwarming and yummy..

Another thing I like about this cafe, it has some hints of cats here and there..

Check them out at https://www.facebook.com/thedreamcafe. I will still go back to relax with coffee and waffle..

Address: Blk 163 Toa Payoh Lor 1 #01-1016

Next...the Cat Cafe!

Wish everyone happy long weekend and Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment