Monday 10 December 2012

I'm blogging again!

After 2 years I'm finally blogging again. I've decided to create a new blog account instead of continuing from the previous one because the precious one has been so outdated, all the places, people and food that I've blogged about may not be the same anymore.

Let's see, where should I start?

I was borned in Singapore 30 years ago and I love food, excursions and cats. I love other animals too but cats are easier to find in Singapore, just walk around a void deck and you will find a cat. From my blog you will get to see the places I've been that I want to share with you, the nice/bad food that I've spent my money on, photos of cats and maybe other things too!

So, keep you mind open and enjoy the ride.

P.S. Please forgive me if some of the pictures are not taken like a professional photographers do, I only bring a point-and-shoot camera with me. DSLR is too heavy to carry every day.

xoxo,
Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment