Saturday 30 November 2013

Just like it

OMG! I'm going to eat instant ice-cream! This instant ice-cream is not budget kind like instant coffee or instant noodles..it uses liquid nitrogen to freeze the cream. So scientific right?!


I went to the Ang Mo Kio hub branch because I came back from the zoo, which will drop by this interchange.

 See all the flasks and the "lab scientist"..the flasks contained different flavors of cream.

One reason I don't mind trying this scientific ice-cream is 0% sugar added! But I don't understand the words original and artificial when the ice-cream is made with liquid nitrogen.


They have Tiger and Guinness flavor! That means the Guiness ice cream is black color?! I chose my favorite vanilla flavor..Next time I shall try the cocktail series..

 You can choose toppings..

 And then the scientist started making my ice-cream! First pour the flask of vanilla cream into a jug with measurement..

 Then pour the cream into the mixer..

 Prepare the liquid nitrogen..

 And make the magic potion by pouring the liquid nitrogen into the mixer..

Voila...my vanilla ice-cream..I could see the vanilla seeds in it! It is creamy, pure and not sweet and not too rich at all.. Girls, you have to try it once because all the 0% gives us the excuse to eat this during our diet without guilt.

Check out their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/justlikeit.sg for other branches and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment