Saturday 14 September 2013

First Love Patisserie, Part II - Blueberry

Before blogging about National Museum, I have to tell you about this new flavour of First Love Patisserie's Hokkaido Mille Crepe first. Because it tastes soooo nice!

If you have not read about my first entry of First Love Patisserie, do go there and have a look. The original flavour, which is Vanilla, really soothed my senses and touched my heart. The creamy and not too sweet milk being layered in between the layers of crepes...OMG...I really want it again! I want to feel the happiness of my first love again!


 First Love Patisserie is located at ION Orchard level B4, very humble and simple store..

There are many other flavours available for your selection and the price is affordable..you don't have to travel to Hokkaido just to eat this and you still feel contented...remember, they allow sampling.


The Blueberry flavour was launched on 7 Sept, just a few days ago. And I couldn't help myself but have to get a piece yesterday.

Look at the Blueberry jam on top of the cake..it does not taste artificial at all. I personally do not like common jam but this is my favourite already! The blueberry taste is so rich but not tongue-numbing sweet, and it's really compatible with the mille crepe..give me the feeling of fun yet innocent part of love..it is really hard to describe..I just could not stop eating the slice, with my bare hands!

Just by looking at the thick milk cream oozed out makes me crave for it again. You see the way the blueberry jam merges with the cream and crepe...Seriously I think I will buy it again later.

Just for information, do bring it out of the fridge to defreeze it for about 5 to 10mins before you eat. If you placed it in the freezer, then defreeze for at least half an hour to 45mins and it will be perfect...However if you ordered the whole cake in advance, try to leave it outside for at least 2-3 hours because it is really hard. I guess they placed it in the freezer since morning when they made it for me. Other than that, First Love Patisserie is my favourite cake.

So girls and boys, do try it! Get other flavours too to recall the different tastes of love. 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww you tempting me again... *salivate*


    /Sneak fearer who cannot resist desserts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i cannot look at the pictures too much too if not i will crave for it again!

      Delete