Monday 18 February 2013

Lunar New Year reunion dinner

It's the 10th day of Lunar New Year..did everyone have fun celebrating? I had great time with my grandparents and cousins, sitting together and do steamboat. Hot steamy food and laughter...I hope every year we will be the same..well maybe next year instead of steamboat we can eat kfc..hehe..steamboat really take alot of effort and $$..
 I stole abalone to eat while cousin slicing them..so nice to eat...(please don't say we look like the black and white generals with long tongue)

 These bear-face fish cake cute right? Can't bear to eat them..the crab meat were very tasty too..

 Quail eggs..looooove them.

My cousin and uncle bought and prepared all these just for the reunion dinner every year! All we do is eat and criticize what are not nice..haha...that's why next year we shall have kfc better! No need to spend time in preparing and washing the dishes..

While waiting for everyone to arrive, cousin and I sat in the room to take pictures..
Then we tied up our hair to enjoy the hot steamboat..hehe...no more lady like manners so no pictures..

After the long dinner, we rubbed our tummy, stayed in the room to drink some nice peach wine while other cousins played card games in the living room..my luck always not so good so I didn't play..

I guess most girls beautify themselves before lunar new year right? Cut, dye, perm hair, mani and pedicure, buy pretty clothes, shoes and bags..I still not so bad, at least I colored my nails for new year and Valentine's day too..

I bought 2 OPI lacquer from Tammy again at very affordable price! Again I must mention, she is very reliable and she sells genuine OPI lacquer, together with China Glaze and other lacquers..fast delivery and nicely wrapped.
 Golden shimmer for lunar new year! Huat ah! (nail color: Glitzerland)

I'm very lazy, I just did another layer of pale pink color that has love shape pieces on top of the golden shimmer for Valentine's day (nail color: Nothin' mousie 'bout it)

So did I celebrate Valentine's day? I had a great lunch with my sister on that day..but because it rained so heavily, I went home to watch 大太监...have you checked out the price of a bouquet of non-red roses?? It's almost $100?! Scary...

Anyway, people who like curry rice, stay tuned!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment