Saturday 11 January 2014

Paris Baguette Cafe

Puddings! This place rocks for their royal puddings! If you are a pudding fan, I'm sure you already know where I meant. If you don't, then you have to try Paris Baguette's.

I went to their Wisma Atria outlet for breakfast..not many people so I had a very peaceful time there..

Paris Baguette, surprisingly, isn't from Paris. It's a korean cafe with a variety of cakes, bread, sandwich and needless to say, puddings..
 So many types of puddings..so many types of cakes..


 Most of the waitresses are koreans..

 I love the chairs..very comfortable and it is as if you are from the royal..

Kiwi and Orange juice ($9) and Unique Italian Tiramisu ($8)...it is indeed unique because it is in thousand layers crepe style..but I only ate half of it. Find it so-so, can't taste the alcohol and the crepe was too soft. The juice was good though.


My giant portion of Club Sandwich ($17). Don't really like the salad because there was too much vinegar until my veg became so wet. The wedges were greasy, but the sandwich was good. I only managed to ate 1 part of 3 sandwich given so I packed the rest home. The waitress put them in a paper bag..goodness, the mayonnaise soaked the bag immediately and tore it. I had to "recommend" the waitress again to pack it in a plastic bag..

 And how can I miss the pudding?! I packed it as well! Royal caramel pudding ($4.50).


It was heaven...you must try it to believe it. Once you put a spoonful into your mouth, goodness...I cannot describe in words..I should have spent the money on the tiramisu, fruit juice and club sandwich on just puddings..

However the portion is so small! Too small! I can finish in less than 3 minutes..

Next time, I shall try all the other flavors. I MUST DO THAT!

So here are my views:
Ambience 3/5
Food 2.5/5
Service 2.5/5
Price Slightly steep
Toilet Availability 0/5

Next, Jamie's Italian Singapore! Stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment